Monday, September 16, 2013

Date 98 - Settle Down.

Date: 8/17/13, 8/25/13, 9/7/13
Type: Friends, Family, Love
Cost: $$$$
Planned By: Friends/Family

A lot of our friends and family are settling down and getting married!! We are at "that age" so it isn't very surprising. Date night got put on hold for a few weekends because we went to three weddings within four weeks!

First, was Tim and Liisa. We worked with Tim at Boyd Dining Hall for three years. We were so happy we could celebrate with him and Liisa. Their wedding was in Kentucky, right across the river from downtown Cincinnati. It was a beautiful wedding and reception!
Second, was my cousin Hayley and Riley. I was very excited for this wedding because I knew I'd get to see a lot of family members that I rarely see. My sisters and I had a great time dancing and eating candy from the candy bar! She had her gorgeous wedding at a country club near Akron, Ohio!
Last, but definitely not least was the wedding we had been waiting for for over two years! Right before we graduated from college our really good friends Laura and Sean got engaged. They both wanted to finish up school before getting married so we had to wait a little bit for the big day. The whole group was there. We were able to attend the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after party and brunch the next day. Laura chose to have six of her sorority sisters (including me) read the petitions. We were all very honored to be a part of her wedding. We had so much fun at every event during the weekend, and it was so nice having the entire group together again! It was a wonderful weekend, and I can't wait for the next wedding in this group!
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment