Thursday, September 10, 2015

Date 153 - It's Pizza Time!

Date: Friday, September 4, 2015
Type: At Home, Theme
Cost: $
Planned By: Dani

Got Netflix? Got any type of pizza anything? You got this date!
For an easy and lazy Friday night date Adam and I chose to watch a movie and eat snacks based on the movie. Simple.

1. Get all the pizza flavored snacks and pizza things you can find at Giant Eagle that are reasonably priced. I found pizza combos, pizza pringles, bagel bites, pizza bites and pizza. We both felt a little crappy afterword but that's to be expected (and I blame it on the combos).

2. Watch the new-ish Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie on Netflix.
I thought the movie was actually pretty good. Now, I haven't seen TNMT since I was a kid so it was a nice blast from the past. I liked the action scenes and the subtle jokes for adults. I'd recommend it for a lazy night in.
Boom! Shell-shocked!! Perfect if you have kids, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment