Friday, December 28, 2012

Date 67 - Here We Go Brownies, Here We Go!

Date: Sunday, December 9, 2012
Type: Sports, City, Fun
Cost: $$
Planned By: Both

Adam and I are both life long Cleveland Browns fans. We are quite loyal, but we had never been to a game together. Since we live downtown it was the perfect opportunity.

We decided to go to the game against Kansas City since their record is worse than ours, and we had hope for a win. We went to stubhub.com to find tickets.  I totally recommend this website! It was super easy and we got about $50 off each ticket!

To get ready for the game we bought Adam a new t-shirt because both of his jerseys are for players no longer on the team. I couldn't find anything reasonably priced to buy for my self so I borrowed a shirt and hat from our friend Lauren.

Instead of tailgating at the Municipal Lot we had pizza and chips with salsa con queso for lunch at home. Then we went to the bar downstairs for a couple beers where a bunch of other fans were doing the same.


We ended up being a bit late for the game, but good news we missed the only time Kansas City scored! We had really good seats around the 45 yard line of the upper sideline. The view was great. Surprisingly, the weather was pretty good for a December game (upper 40s!). It started raining during the last quarter, but we were prepared with ponchos!


The Browns did an awesome job. One of the best games I've watched! I'm so glad that Adam and I got to go to this game together.. it was so much fun and they actually won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment