Saturday, March 30, 2013

Date 81 - Meat Is Neat.

Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013
Type: Out On the Town
Cost: $$$
Planned By: Adam

Groupon had another great deal for Brasa. We had to buy it. This is Adam's favorite restaurant in the entire city so we had to go again. Here's the gist of it: all you can eat 13 types of meat carved for you at your table. I'm not going to go in to detail because we've already done this date so you can read about it here.
We also watched Ted before we went out to dinner. It was pretty funny, but I probably won't watch it again. Then we got all dressed up and ready to go. Before we left we played with my new camera remote! It's awesome.. I love not having to set up the timer!!
After dinner Adam went in to a food coma for about 12 hours.

In the morning we watched our second movie, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower. I was really excited to see this movie and it didn't disappoint. I'm a big fan of Emma Watson, and it was nice seeing her in a new role. The movie had a deep story and was told very well. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment