Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Date 84 - Hold Your Horses!

Date: Friday, April 12, 2013
Type: Out On The Town
Cost: $$
Planned By: Adam

Our second show for our Broadway Series season tickets was War Horse. Friday night we went over to the Palace Theater in Playhouse Square for the show.
I wasn't sure what to expect because I haven't read the book or seen the movie. I like theater so I figured I would enjoy it anyway.
Let me tell you, this was a wonderful show! It wasn't a typical musical that I'm used to seeing. It only had a few songs, but the were beautiful. The acting was really well done. The horses are amazing. All of the horses used in the production are puppets, but they seemed extremely life like! I was fascinated by the sounds and the movements of them.
It had a great story, that made me a teary. It also had some great comedic parts to help you get through the sadness. I would definitely recommend this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment