Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Date 86 - What a Doll.

Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Type: Out on the Town
Cost: $
Planned By: Adam

Play number three in our Playhouse Square Broadway Series season tickets was Guys and Dolls!
Neither of us had seen this musical, but we have heard a little about it. Rather than being at the Palace Theater like the rest of our tickets this one was at the Hanna Theater. It is a bit smaller, but this meant we had better seats! I really liked this theater, and I would love to go back to it.

The musical was a lot of fun. I thought some of the scenes were hilarious. I love the character Adelaide! She was hilarious and had the best solos. We really enjoyed the music and choreography throughout the musical. We were really surprised at how popular some of the songs were from this show. We already knew three or four of them, and had no idea they came from Guys and Dolls.
I would definitely recommend this show, and I'm really happy Adam and I got to see it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment