Friday, July 3, 2015

Date 150 - ALLinCLE

Date: Sunday, June 14, 2015
Type: Out On The Town, Physical, Sports
Cost: $
Planned By: Dani

First off I would like to apologizing for disappearing so much the last few months. We have been really busy - with Adam and his MBA, working, trying to get stuff done around the house and yard. Anyway - lots going on this summer so check back for updates. 

So a couple weeks ago the Cavs were in the NBA Finals - as everyone knows. So Adam and I had a basketball date in honor of the team having a great season - minus the losing part at the end.

First, we played some basketball at the Lyndhurst Community Center. I kicked Adam's butt at HORSE.
For dinner we went to Two Buck in Golden Gate. They had a King James Burger special (which I got and it was delicious). They also had the Witnessed Win Ale on tap - so we got a pitcher to share. It was pretty
During game five we thought it would be lucky to drink some wine - for, you know, the WINE & GOLD! Didn't seem to help, but the wine was good!
We also went to the Q for the Finals Game 1 Watch Party with Lauren and Matt. It was like being at the game with cheerleaders, dancers, half time performance and lots and lots of cheering! We had a great time, but it was super loud and they lost. ALSO Adam got to meet Delly at work the other day!
I have faith that next year the Cavs will go all the way! But don't worry I am a born and raised Cleveland fan so I won't get my hopes up too high. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment