Type: Travel, Fun
Planned By: Adam
We went to Athens this past weekend. During our stay at OU we made a point to check out our old favorite places and new places that have popped up since we've left. Here is a list of what we did and saw.
1. We took a nice long walk around campus. Not much has really changed. Some new traffic signs, but overall still the same beautiful campus we left.
|man.. I really hate people who don't understand how to use a camera.|
5. We made sure to get a champagne slushie at Broneys.
6. We made sure to get a Black Out at Pawpurrs and a Crystal Ball and free popcorn at the Crystal.
1. We got a slushie at Pawpurrs. They have a brand new slushie machine. We got the lemonade flavor. It was pretty good! Not as good at Broney's champagne slushie or their own signature black out, but still good.
3. O'betty's opened another store. Its larger and nicer, but we still went to the original one for our fries.
4. Wings Over Athens is new. We didn't go there, we ate too much everywhere else.
We had a lot of fun exploring what was new, and also revisiting some of our favorite places. We are getting a little old for OU, so we'll probably wait until homecoming to visit again. It's an exhausting place to visit.