Thursday, May 31, 2012

Date 41 - My LIFE Would Suck Without You!

Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
Type: Theme, Simple, Fun, At-Home
Cost: $
Planned By: Dani

Life. What a great theme for a date. A super cheap and fun date.

Adam and I hadn't played a board game together in awhile. A few years ago I bought him The Game of Life; Twists and Turns. There were just a few other things we needed to acquire before the date. We each got a Sobe Life Water. I got black and blue berry. Adam got orange tangerine. They are actually really good for you; high in Vitamin C and antioxidants.We also got a bag of Life Savers and Life Savers Gummies. Adam didn't particularly like his Life Water. He thought it tasted like funny water. I liked mine. We both loved the Life Savers and had extra to snack on the next few days.
          
We set everything up on the table. We drank our life water, ate life savors and played 20 years of the game. Adam always beats me at Life. I was determined to win. I started out doing really well. I got two promotions right away, got an SUV, got a degree and got married. Adam focused on promotions and trying to get life points. He decided to get married on the very last turn. Neither of us got any children.
         
Adam still beat me by 17,000 points. He kicked my butt, but that's OK because in real life what's mine is his and what's his is mine. So really we both won!
                                                
This date was simple, but fun.. and I got candy out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment