Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Date 90 - A Mormon Just Believes!

Date: Friday, June 21, 2013
Type: Out On The Town
Cost: $
Planned By: Adam

For our next Broadway series show at the Cleveland Playhouse we saw The Book of Mormon! We were super excited for this one. Heard lots of great things, and knew that it dominated at the Tony's.

We got to the theater and took our normal seats in the back. Still a fine view!

This musical was hilarious! The songs were really clever and the dancing was fun. I didn't look up much information about the story line so I could be surprised. It was actually very entertaining, but I was shocked at some of the controversial things that were said and sung. I thought the actors were extremely good, and I enjoyed every character.

I would definitely see this show again, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes comedy, music and dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment