Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Date 54 - Eat, Drink and Be Married!

Date: Friday/Saturday, August 24th & 25th 2012
Type: Wedding, Fun, Friends, Family
Cost: $$
Planned By: Tasha & Bobby

This past weekend our mutual best friend, Tasha got married to her long time boyfriend (well, fiance) Bobby. We were both invited to the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding festivities. We were both very excited for Tasha because we have known her for at least 10 years and 5 of those she has spent with Bobby. It has been fun seeing them grow together as a couple over the years.

I was a bridesmaid so I did my best to help out with whatever Tasha or Bobby needed for their big day. The rehearsal was at the church and the dinner was in Ashtabula at Casa Capelli. Adam and I both go the prime rib which was delicious. I had been waiting for it all week. It definitely lived up to my expectation. The restaurant also had tortilla chips with salsa, baked potatoes, green beans and ice cream. It was all very good. We had a nice time at dinner with all of their closest friends and family.

The ceremony was beautiful. I heard a lot of sniffles especially when Tasha's Aunt sang I Do (Cherish You) during the Unity Candle lighting. They both looked amazing, and there were no problems throughout. Adam and I didn't get to see each other until the receiving line after the ceremony. We reunited at the reception after dinner. We had a lot of fun dancing and participating in the activities. They had a super fun candy toss for all the kids that were attending. It was their way to let the kids participate in the reception, and I'm pretty sure all the kids loved it. I even found a Starburst on the floor which was very exciting. Instead of a tiered cake they had cake pops! There were a few different flavors but by the time I remembered to have one there was only chocolate and vanilla left. I had the chocolate and it was delicious! My sister Michelle caught the bouquet... well, really Tasha just threw it right to her. We'll see if it helps! ;)

For most of the night Adam and I danced and celebrated with the bride and groom. It was a really fun wedding, and I'm glad we got to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment