Saturday, January 5, 2013

Date 70 - See You Next Year.

Date: Monday, December 31, 2012
Type: City, Friends, Party
Cost: $$$
Planned By: Dani

Living downtown gives you many opportunities for celebrating New Year's Eve. I begged Alicia and her boyfriend Andrew to come visit us.. since they are very busy and we hardly ever see them. Being my persistent self, they agreed to come just three days prior to New Year's Eve.

YAYYYY! I made a reservation at the Corner Alley Bar & Grille for dinner. Adam and I really like this restaurant and have been there multiple times. Also it is one of the only places we know takes reservations and has decent prices. Alicia and I both started out with a Tartini. I thought it was gross. Its vodka with lemon juice and chunks of fruit. I got raspeberry and Alicia got strawberry. She liked hers, so maybe it was just me. Adam and Andrew got beer. Boring. We all really enjoyed our dinner. They gave Adam potato wedges instead of chips which was sad because that is our favorite thing they have. Luckily, they got mine right!
We decided to go to The Clevelander for their New Year's Eve party. They had a nice package containing an open bar, food buffet and party favors until midnight for $50. We thought it was a pretty good deal especially considering all the other bars downtown were charging more. We met Tegan and some other friends there. We played a couple games at our booth, danced and had a great time celebrating the new year together!

No comments:

Post a Comment